Individual therapy and couples therapy fees are determined by length of session. Please call or email to discuss your particular situation.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance carrier. I am fully recognized by all insurance companies as an out of network provider. Many people are under the assumption that working with an in network provider is much less expensive than an out of network provider. However, in many cases, this is not true. I will be happy to discuss payment options to try and achieve an arrangement that works for you.
You may find it helpful to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Checks and cash are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information by calling 973-380-9381 .